Strong winds of Biparjoy cyclone

Usually I walk up on the roof at night after dinner.

And today when I went up on the roof I observed strong winds were blowing. Actually these strong winds are sign of Biparjoy cyclone. But our area is not affected by Biparjoy cyclone as much.

Few days before weather was very hot but nowadays weather is good. It was raining also today thats why weather is very nice and wet.

So i felt relaxed and I was enjoying a lot walking on the roof.

Walk Is very good excercise and I like to walk regularly.

It gives you pleasure.

Morning walk is love.

In the morning I like to walk in the house because there is no any good park near our home thats why I have to walk in the house.

I think big park should be in every block of area.

Walk is very good for health, we should walk regularly, we can do this if we go to market and do other daily work ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment