Eid Shopping

 Today is 25th Ramadan. Fasting is going on and Eid-ul-fitr is near so I decided to go for Eid shopping.

So today I went to garment store and there I bought black kurta with embroidery. There were different colors of kurtas but I liked black kurta.

After coming home I wore that kurta so that I can check its size.

Size was looking little bit bigger so I decided to get that kurta changed but I thought I should check its size with my old kurta and after checking I thought I shoud wear it because if I bought small size kurta it could be difficult to wear it so I decided to wear that kurta.

That kurta is very beautiful. 

Now I will buy many other things for celebrating Eid.

Eid-ul-fitr is very beautiful festival and we celebrate Eid with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment