Voice Changer for WhatsApp, Very Nice App


Voice Changer for WhatsApp
Voice Changer for WhatsApp is world's highest rated voice changer widget which lets you apply voice changers directly in your WhatsApp voice messages.

Features:
★ Change your voice before sending a WhatsApp message
★ Switch to turn the widget ON and OFF
★ Prank friends with your changed voice 😉

Voice changers:
★ Helium voice changer
★ Child voice changer
★ Hall voice changer
★ Robot voice changer

Here's how you can activate the widget:
1. Open the app.
2. One tap sign in with your google account.
3. Tap the widget switch from 'off' to 'on'
4. On the Accessibility Permission pop up that appears, tap 'PROCEED'
5. You'll land on Accessibility menu of your android smartphone. Tap on Vokal WhatsApp Widget.
6. Turn the switch from 'Off' to 'On'
7. Tap OK on permission pop up.
8. Done! Open your WhatsApp and start changing your voice using the small purple mic present.

You want a particular voice changer? Have some feedback for us? Don’t hesitate, write to us at hello@getvokal.com. We read and reply to every email.

If you enjoy using the app, write us a 5 star review. It really helps!


WHAT'S NEW

Brand new Voice Changer for WhatsApp

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Updated
May 25, 2017

Installs
1,000 - 5,000

Current Version
1.2

Requires Android
4.2 and up

Content Rating
Rated for 3+
Report
Flag as inappropriate
Offered By
Vokal

Developer
Visit website
Email hello@getvokal.com
Privacy Policy

5 comments:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. voice app agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! virtual assistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! virtual assistants near me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. virtual assistant

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. virtual assistants near me

    ReplyDelete