WeChat, Different people's Reviews about this App

Install It from Google Play Store
WeChat

Different people's Reviews about this App

1-  Worst app.. features are not working properly.. always showing "No result found" while shaking, i think it is because of everyone uninstalled this app.. so there is no one for shaking their phone.. also no support is available from wechat team yet now.. disgusting app

2-   I just got hired today for a job that uses Wechat for keeping track of employees and their schedule. Whenever I try to sign up, it keeps reading "Too many operations. Try again later." It's been like that ever since I downloaded it, deleted, & redownloaded it 1,000 times.... I JUST GOT THIS JOB AND I NEED TO SIGN UP WITH THIS APP FOR WORK.... SOMEBODY BETTER FIX THE SIGN IN BUG ASAP!!!!!!


3-   I used to love using WeChat to stay connected with my friends. But when my phone got stolen and tried logging in with my new phone. It asked me to verify my account by scanning the QR. Which is really stup*d in the first place. I tried reseting my password by sending me the instruction through my email and yet. I receive nothing from WeChat. Thus, there is no support for all the users at all.


4-   I just got hired today for a job that uses Wechat for keeping track of employees and their schedule. Whenever I try to sign up, it keeps reading "Too many operations. Try again later." It's been like that ever since I downloaded it, deleted, & redownloaded it 1,000 times.... I JUST GOT THIS JOB AND I NEED TO SIGN UP WITH THIS APP FOR WORK.... SOMEBODY BETTER FIX THE SIGN IN BUG ASAP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment