Now you turn your picture into funny Caricatures and Emotions


MomentCam Cartoons & Stickers

Install It From Google Play Store
But Before installing, Read these Reviews.... Thanks 

Different People's Reviews about this App

1-   I love this app! it's superb! great! but could you please lessen the color of the nose line? 'coz when i edit my picture (face edit) the nose line makes my picture ugly.. THIS IS A PERFECT APP FOR ME. I'M HAVING A GREAT TIME WHEN I USE THIS APP. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED :)


2-   It's not responding properly. It's going back while editing


3-   I have downloaded this app several times....its nt working on my phone.... It just keeps showing loading.... Nothing apart from that...



4-   This Is an amazing game... It really helps me through my photos... This was what I was looking for through out the past five years... Thank you so much... 💙❤️💙❤️


5-   It's owsome to play that framing game we can also add our own friends and thank you for making that tipe of owsome game and please make more kissing and much more that tipe of game because it's owsome to play that framer game and it's fun to make drawing with our friends online

No comments:

Post a Comment